Google

Monday, October 10, 2005

When Will I Learn?

Ok, I'm starting to see a pattern emerging in my dream life. Last night I dreamed about this scene in Boston Legal (American TV Show) from a couple of weeks ago. The scene showed Betty White's character wacking another character over the head several times with a large iron griddle! lol It was pretty funny scene, though it sounds awful when I write it down. Well, you've probably already guess what I'm going to say next, because you're so smart. I woke up this morning with a wopping migraine, level 6. I just took some drugs (dilaudid) which should kick in pretty soon, now.

So, let's see: I dreamed about coconuts being cracked on the cement--woke up with a migraine; Elephants stampeding over my head and crushing my skull--woke up with migraine; and now someone cracking someone else over the head with an iron fry pan--woke up with migraine. Do you see a pattern here, because I am actually feeling the pattern.

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Robaticus said...

Jessica-- isn't that the worst? Nothing like dreaming you have a whopper, just to wake up with one.

I'm sitting here with my fourth migraine in two days-- this after about a month and a half of relief. I'm starting to wish I had a rescue med (like Dilaudid) available to me.

Here's wishing you as many pain-free days as possible.

My migraine blog

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

asics shoes, rolex watches, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, north face jackets, mac cosmeticas, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, barbour, nike roshe, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, celine handbags, roshe run, ferragamo shoes, hollister, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, north face outlet, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, uggs on sale, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mcm handbags, vans outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, ghd, herve leger

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

v

 

Post a Comment

<< Home