Google

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Ok, Here's Something Cool...

A producer for a movie that'll be released late next spring contacted me and asked for permission to use my poem, "Tears on My Pillow" in their movie. I feel tickled pink. This is so fun. They're going to put my name in the credits next to the title of my poem, so that I'll be credited. Isn't that fun?

Here's the website: http://www.thatbeautifulsomewhere.ca/ The movie is called, "That Beautiful Somewhere" and is being filmed in Canada. Read the premise, it's very interesting, but here's the gist of it:

An archeologist suffering from migraines is searching for a cure and comes across a bog with healing waters that could be the cure for all kinds of diseases. That's just a brief overview, the website gives a better description, of course.

Gordon Tootsis is in it. (I hope I spelled his name correctly.) He's one of my favorite Native American actors, because he's really good and he's so regal looking. lol I remember him from "The Edge". Love that movie, too.

Ok, so here's my poem, but it's on my blog under the title, too:

TEARS ON MY PILLOW
by Jessica Polson

White lights bleeding
from my eyes, down through my heart
crying in the night
awake with pain and penitence
I say my prayers
There are no ears, no one hears
My screams...inside of me
Inside of my head
On top of my bed
And the blood drips from my eyes
Tears on my pillow

9 Comments:

At 12:09 AM, Blogger Moogle said...

Congratulations!!!

 
At 11:15 AM, Blogger Kerrie said...

That's awesome! Congratulations!

-Kerrie

 
At 10:49 AM, Blogger James said...

Wow, that IS cool! Your fame continues to grow. ;-) Can fabulous fortune be far away?

Well written poem too - they were right to notice it...

 
At 2:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Having suffered with migraine badly for about 35 years I understand exactly the sentiments in your poem!

Have you seen That Beautiful Somewhere yet? If so what do you think of it? I have to admit to being a great fan of Roy Dupuis too so am doubly interested!

Susan

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, oakley vault, prada outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, burberry outlet online, red bottom shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban outlet

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

asics shoes, rolex watches, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, north face jackets, mac cosmeticas, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, barbour, nike roshe, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, celine handbags, roshe run, ferragamo shoes, hollister, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, north face outlet, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, uggs on sale, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mcm handbags, vans outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, ghd, herve leger

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

www1016
ralph lauren polo
christian louboutin
ralph lauren polo
coach outlet
adidas clothing
reebok outlet
canada goose clothing
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet
jordan shoes

 
At 7:29 AM, Blogger yanmaneee said...

jordan shoes
kevin durant shoes
bape hoodie
lebron shoes
kyrie irving shoes
curry 6
off white
russell westbrook shoes
kyrie 5 shoes
jordan shoes

 

Post a Comment

<< Home