Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

Under Pressure

This is the first morning all week that I've woken up with a migraine. Do you know what a miracle that is? Before the patch, I was waking up with a migraine every single morning! So, if I have to have one this morning, I guess I'll put up with it. Thank god for my new rescue med, Dilaudid. I'm so nauseous, too. I've been throwing up alot the past few weeks, because of the patch, that I think I've actually lost weight between the barfing and the not eating! Yay! LOL It's ok. I hear that the nausea, etc. will pass eventually and I'm willing to wait, since it seems to be working at least part-time.

The jury is still kind of out, but I'm beginning to think that I might actually start feeling better as time goes by and the patch continues to do it's thang. I can't wait.

4 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Moogle said...

Are you still getting rashes with the patch? That would be my greatest concern if I were to switch to a patch because my skin is so very sensitive...

 
At 12:28 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi, Moogle

No, I'm not getting rashes or sores anymore. It's weird, but the pharmacy goofed up and gave me the generic this time and I just decided to go ahead and give it a shot. I haven't had any rash or soreness or anything like that this time. Yay! Also, the nausea isn't too bad, either, and I haven't been throwing up as much. I'm still very sleepy, though, but hopefully, that will go away soon.

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, oakley vault, prada outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, burberry outlet online, red bottom shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban outlet

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home