Google

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Update

I'm still trying to figure out if the duragesic is going to work. Meanwhile, I'm throwing up all the time, sleeping a whole lot and generally not feeling too good, because of the side effects. I'm still in alot of pain,too. But, there is one good thing that's happened out of all of this. I don't wake up with the migraines anymore. That's a joy. A real joy.

So, I talked to the doc's assistant yesterday and they're going to really increase the dosage of the duragesic. And, here's something really cool, they're refilling my prescription for dilaudid. That medicine completely dispels the pain for several hours. It's a miracle drug. I mean, it makes me pretty ditzy, but so what? I'd rather be a little forgetful than to be in pain. Now, if it made me totally stupid like the neurontin did, I would hate that and wouldn't take it.

This doctor is so cool. He doesn't make me feel like a loser for needing these meds, which are narcotics, by the way. He doesn't make me beg for help. He's just really, really cool with me.

Anyway, if I'm not leaving alot of blogs right now, that's why. I just have to get used to the side effects. I'm told that the sleepiness goes away after awhile, so then I'll be more alert and able to post.

I'm able to do it right now, because I'm out of my duragesic for a couple of days until I get the new prescription in the mail. I'm getting over the flu right now, so I'm not feeling so hot today and then, of course, a migraine started up, but I took dilauded right away. I just decided that I couldn't deal with both problems today. Anyway, so that's how I'm doing.

7 Comments:

At 9:17 AM, Blogger khhhch said...

Glad to hear how you're doing, and that SOMETHING is working well for you. I've found the best doctors are the ones who actually listen, not the ones who seem to, or talk over you--we have a "Best Doctors" resting (other Doctors rate them) thru a magazine here locally, and I've been to several of them. They all have that in common--they listen. Interesting, isn't it?

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

KH,

I agree wholeheartedly. And, I think in any profession where you deal with people, to be the best at it, you HAVE to be a good listener. AND you have to be someone that listens to understand and not just listens so they can plan their next comment.

 
At 3:57 PM, Blogger James Baker said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
pet center
It covers pet center related subjects.
Have a great day!

 
At 8:13 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, oakley vault, prada outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, burberry outlet online, red bottom shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban outlet

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ray ban pas cher, longchamp, longchamp pas cher, burberry pas cher, nike roshe run, sac louis vuitton, tn pas cher, hollister, nike free pas cher, sac michael kors, coach purses, michael kors uk, oakley pas cher, louis vuitton uk, nike air max, sac vanessa bruno, mulberry, nike free, scarpe hogan, true religion, true religion outlet, vans pas cher, north face, true religion outlet, ralph lauren, chaussure louboutin, air jordan, converse pas cher, hermes pas cher, louis vuitton, nike blazer pas cher, lacoste pas cher, louis vuitton pas cher, air max, nike air force, lululemon, guess pas cher, hollister, ralph lauren pas cher, timberland, michael kors canada, ray ban uk, air max pas cher, new balance pas cher, nike air max, north face pas cher

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

asics shoes, rolex watches, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, north face jackets, mac cosmeticas, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, barbour, nike roshe, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, celine handbags, roshe run, ferragamo shoes, hollister, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, north face outlet, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, uggs on sale, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mcm handbags, vans outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, ghd, herve leger

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home