Google

Friday, September 23, 2005

Bed-Head

I'm sorry that I haven't been posting much over the past couple of weeks. I beg your indulgence. This new medicine, the Duragesic patch in particular, has made me so sleepy that I've been sleeping a whole lot during the day and night. And, when I am awake, I feel groggy and all I want to do is go back to sleep. This is a side effect and I've heard that it will go away in a couple of weeks. If it doesn't, then I'll have to try out a different medication. For now, I'm thankful for all of the rest, though. I feel like I'm making up for all the sleepless, pain-filled nights that I've had, especially over the past nine months, since my accident. This will be my last post possibly for another week. I'm giving myself two weeks to get over the s/e. If I'm not over them by then, then it'll be back to the drawing board. Ok, so, we'll meet back here in about a week, ok?

2 Comments:

At 4:23 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, coach outlet store online, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, oakley vault, longchamp outlet online, christian louboutin, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, coach purses, coach outlet, nike air max, nike free, kate spade outlet online, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, red bottom shoes, tory burch outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike air max

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home