Google

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Repentent

Ok, I have repented of my obstinate point of view, thanks to a friend's enlightening me. I've decided that when I go to see this new doc, I will practice the art of listening first and talking second, which is something I should do all the time. After giving him my symptoms and telling him about what I'm going through, I'll wait for his response and listen to his point of view and recommendations, before I assert myself about any bizarre treatments he may suggest. I don't want to be a guinea pig, but I also don't want to turn him off before he gets the chance to help me. After all, it's not his fault that I've had to see a bunch of idiots before him. And, who knows, maybe, just maybe, he'll have something original to say. So, thank you, my friend, for helping me to control my temper and to see that I may be pre-judging him on what has happened in the past. I have to stay present in reality. That is the most important thing.