Google

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Dopey Nightmare

Ok, I did go in for narcotic shots the other day. They worked really well and I was out of pain within two minutes like usual--thank goodness. Now comes the nightmare.

So, I go home and sleep for a few hours, right? Well, I guess the nightmare began when my daughter came home with homework. She needed help on it. I could hardly see straight and putting a couple of sentences, that made sense, together was virtually impossible! So, here I am, looking at her homework and the letters are jumping around all over the page. I finally had to have her read it to me. And then, she had to read each sentence about 3 times to me until I understood it well enough to explain it to her. Then, of course, she needed to do some research for her essay. So, I had to try to show her how to do that on the pc. Keep in mind that I can't see straight. By this point, I was thoroughly frustrated, and she was too, because she didn't know how to do it. It was all I could do to keep that frustration in check and not let it boil over into temper. It took two hours, but we finally did finish her homework! Then, of course, I had to supervise her dinner, otherwise, if it was up to her, she'd just eat a corndog and ice-cream and call that a meal. (Go ahead, you can laugh at that part. Kids!) Finally, I fall asleep on the couch until my hubby comes home. Of course, my daughter hadn't gone to bed on time and that was my fault for not keeping up with her. (My hubby didn't blame me for that. He just asked about it.) So, that was nightmare numero uno, but it gets worse.

Yesterday, when all I wanted to do was sleep, I was woken up with a phone call from my panicky husband telling me that our daughter had been dropped from her insurance and her medicine which she needs is really expensive, blah, blah, blah. To make a long story short, I was the designated hitter to deal with it. So, I made the necessary phone calls and did the obligatory waiting on hold, then being passed around to three different departments only to find out that they'd lost all the paperwork we'd sent in. I was really pissed off, by this point. But, still, you can't get pissed off at the only person who could help you out, right? So, I just told her that she needed to look around for it again, since we'd turned it in by hand. So, I have to stay awake until she calls back, right? An hour later she called back to say that they'd found it on the receptionist's desk. It's really inexcusable, since we dropped that off at the beginning of July!

Meanwhile, I have to call our bankruptcy attorneys to find out how much else we owe and of course have to go through the same thing with calling three different phone numbers to get hold of the right department, then being put on hold only to be told that they'd have to get back to me. So, I have to stay awake for 2 hours to receive a call back on that. By this point, I'm thoroughly stressed out and pissed off, because of not only the situations, but also the frustration of how hard it was to concentrate. I felt like I was asking everyone to repeat stuff at least twice. By then, I was irate and couldn't get back to sleep for another hour. This left me with one hour before my daughter would come home from school and need help with her homework again. I was so exhausted! And I still am.

So, how am I doing today? Well, I have a stiff neck, my butt hurts from the shots, my tailbone is really sore for some weird reason, and my migraine is already coming back. Usually, I get to have at least three pain free days after I get a narcotics cocktail. Not this time. The pain started returning yesterday, off and on. *sigh* Just can't catch a break sometimes, you know?

3 Comments:

At 12:55 AM, Blogger Moogle said...

Jess,

You can delete these comments if you really want to. Here's how:

At the bottom of the comments section, click on "Post a Comment", but don't write anything.

Look at the bottom of each comment. There should be a tiny trash can.

Click that and you will be able to delete the comment. There are two options, delete or delete forever.

Just delete will show that there was a comment but it was deleted. Delete forever will look like there never was a comment in the first place.

Hope that helps, and it sure sucks that you got hit with all these advertizement comments... UGH!!

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, oakley vault, prada outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, burberry outlet online, red bottom shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban outlet

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home