Google

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Bad Luck

Well, it's just my luck that there's a forest fire today. My head's killing me, so this will be short. I just want to whine. My sinuses are stuffed up and i have a sinus headache to boot. I'm going to give this a couple of days to hopefully settle down, but if it doesn't I'm going to call my doc and see if she can do another trigger shot, in case that's the problem and it didn't take. Or, I'm going to go in for a narc shot, depending on how bad this thing gets. Who knows, I could end up in ER tomorrow if this continues to get worse. Ugh! Hate these kinds of days.

Oh, one more thing that I noticed today. My fioricet has lasted 2 months! I really don't take it that much. Probably why my pain level is so high so much of the time. I'm stubborn and don't take it until it gets really bad. Some people might think that I should take it at the first sign of a migraine, and they'd be right. However if I did that, I'd be taking it all the time, constantly throughout the day. Fioricet has a major rebound effect, because of the caffeine in it, so I don't want to, nor is it prescribed to, take it everyday. I'm supposed to take it only three times a week. This just isn't workin'. I don't deserve to be in pain constantly. I really need a break. I hope this new pain management doctor will be able to prescribe something stronger to decrease the pain level. I really hope that he won't be another in a long line of pricks.

3 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Me said...

Sorry the smoke from the fire is irritating your sinuses. They burn stuff down here in Florida (legally) and it gets to me, too. I am lucky to be in the house with the a/c on constantly. Otherwise, I'd be the one ahead of you in line at the ER! LOL

Feel better.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Jessica said...

Hi, K..

I'm in Northern California, in the Sierra Nevadas. The closest cities would be: Merced, Modesto, Sacramento, San Francisco. I'm not on a preventative and I know that I really need one. I tried several already and they didn't work out for me, but I really think that my doctor gave up too soon on me. Thank you for wanting to help me. I'd appreciate it. :)

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

asics shoes, rolex watches, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, north face jackets, mac cosmeticas, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, barbour, nike roshe, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, celine handbags, roshe run, ferragamo shoes, hollister, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, north face outlet, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, uggs on sale, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mcm handbags, vans outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, ghd, herve leger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home