Google

Monday, August 29, 2005

I Want a Divorce

I've really been thinking about it and I've decided that I want a divorce...from my migraine. It's controlling and won't let me do anything that I want to do. It's humourless and they don't make me laugh. It's so unsexy. It abuses me and causes me to be in pain all the time, constantly. I wish there was a shelter for women who're abused by their brains. I'd be the first one in the door. The migraine has cut me off from all my friends and the good times. Now, even my holidays are tainted with pain. It's changed my appearance. I was looking in the mirror this morning and couldn't believe how grey my hair is. My brow was furrowed, because I've been fighting with this migraine since 1 am and am in barely controlled pain right now. It's ruined me financially, because it loves to spend money on doctors, medications, tests, treatments, gas expense, etc.

Why am I still in this relationship, you might ask? Well, simply because I don't have a choice. I wish that I could kick this disease to the curb like I did my first husband. I wish there was a way that I could have an affair with Relief, at least, but I can't cheat on it, either. It's got me on a cruelly short leash. My bedfellows are pain and drugs. They say that politics makes for strange bedfellows; but I think that chronic pain has even stranger ones. This threesome has got to stop. I really want a divorce.

4 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Me said...

While you are divorcing your migraine, you might want to mention to the court that it is a polygamist! He's been married to me for many years!

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

LOL! Will do!

 
At 1:20 AM, Blogger Emmanuel said...

Wish you all the best.I am medically clueless but I pray and hope you get better.Are there any cures for migraine?

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home