Google

Sunday, August 21, 2005

My Devious Plan

Tomorrow is the day before my next trigger shots. Last time, I ended up having to get a narcotics treatment after the trigger shots, because I went in with a migraine already and getting the shots on top of that, just sent me over the edge.

So, this time I have a plan. I have two dilauded suppositories left. I am going to take those tomorrow and take some phenergan. In effect, I'm going to knock myself out for the day on purpose. In this way, I hope to go into my TS appointment with only a minimal migraine, if any. And, I will take my imitrex with me to the appointment in case I need it afterward.

At my last TS appointment, I nearly passed out when the needle went in and it wasn't my doc's fault. I told them that I didn't have a migraine, when in fact it was at a 7, because I knew that I needed the shots and she won't give me the shots when I have a migraine, for obvious reasons. Because, I have to rely on others for my transportation, if I couldn't get my shots on that specific day, I would've had to wait another week and I was desperate for some relief, even if it does only last a week.

So, on Tuesday morning, the morning of my appointment, I will take fioricet and 800 mgs of Ibuprofen at home. Then, if I need it, after I get my shots, I will use my last remaining injection of my precious Imitrex. I think that I can get through this with that combination of stonishness (I just made up a new word, lol).

My head has been absolutely killing me for 3 days, fluctuating between pain levels of 7-9. I thought about going to ER yesterday, but instead opted to take my fioricet and phenergan with a wine cooler. This is not healthy to resort to these means to get relief from pain. It means, I strongly believe, that I am seriously undermedicated and undertreated. I hope this will change when I see that pain management doctor. This will be my last trigger shot until then. I'm worried, because they only hold down the pain and nausea for two weeks. I'm going to be in real trouble by the time my appointment rolls around. Big trouble.

However, I have recently accepted my situation. I realize that I can't worry any more about what could happen. After all, what could be worse than what I'm going through now? And I can't fear anything. I don't fear anything. I am living anyone's worst nightmare. What is left to fear after that? And, if this doctor turns out to be a prick, well that's nothing new, either. It's funny, but inside, I have complete peace because of those things that I just mentioned. You have to laugh that it took this circumstance to rid myself of fear and worry. lol

4 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Pirate said...

Unfortunately I know exactly what you are saying. I went through trigger point injections and they were no help to me. I had to try though. Like you said, I live in what most people would consider a nightmare and I have to try.

Maybe the next Dr. will be good. I hope so. I hate that sinking feeling of going to see a new Dr. and 10 minutes into the visit realizing this guy is clueless and not going to be able to help me, but I keep hoping.

Take care
Mark

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, oakley vault, prada outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, burberry outlet online, red bottom shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban outlet

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

asics shoes, rolex watches, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, north face jackets, mac cosmeticas, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, barbour, nike roshe, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, celine handbags, roshe run, ferragamo shoes, hollister, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, north face outlet, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, uggs on sale, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mcm handbags, vans outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, ghd, herve leger

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home