Google

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well, Did it Work?

Yup. My plan worked and I didn't feel too much pain until late last night, from the shots. Today my head is very achy, but that's par for the course. It'll be like that for another day or so and then I'll have a couple days with no pain at all, until the pain starts to gradually build again.

Can you believe that I'd let myself be put through this just to have 2 pain free days? I've gotta laugh, because otherwise I'd cry. Doesn't that say anything to anyone about the level of pain I'm in on a daily basis? Who would allow someone to stick a 5" needle, the thickness of an embroidery needle, squeezing a thick, burning liquid into their head for the hell of it? Only someone from the psych wing, maybe...oh, and me! lol It's pretty pathetic to have to go through those kinds of measure to have a couple of pain free days, isn't it? There just has to be a better method or more options with longer lasting results for me. Or, is this it and I just have to accept my fate? Well, if that ends up being the case, then I will accept it, but until I find out it's so, I'm going to keep looking for a regimen, treatment or some kind of therapy that will work for me.

2 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Moogle said...

Jess,

I haven't heard you talk about you taking a preventative. Are you on one right now?

Also, there are much stronger pain medications out there than the Fioricet. What have you tried?

Maybe your answers would be better in an email. I just hate to see you hurt so badly. I want to try to help out with suggestions.

I think of you often and I am praying for you.

Hugs,
Tracy

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home