Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Goin' To the Chapel--Well, Not Really

You know that song: "Goin' to the Chapel"? Well, here's my version:

"Because I'm goin' to the doctors
and I'm gonna get narcotics
Goin' to the doctors, and I'm
Gonna get knocked out
Gee, I really hate those shots
But I really need them
So I'm goin' to the doctor's today

Bells do ring and the lights are too bright
Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm in it's grips and it's grip is tight
It seems like it's going on until the end of time
I'm goin' to the doctors today."


I really am. This migraine is out of control and the meds aren't helping. I'm so tired. I've been going to sleep at 3 am every night, because of the pain and because of my daughter. I'm waking up at 7 am in pain. This sucks, but I have to do it. I need a break from the pain and I need relief. I'm just in real trouble here, so I have to ask for help.