Google

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Are You Bored Yet?

Are you as bored as I am hearing me say that my head hurts? God! I'm so sick of this. It's just so old and no end in sight. I've got to figure out how I'm going to handle this for the rest of my life? I wish I were in denial or something, then I could just ignore it.

Anyway, my head hurt really bad again today. I was tempted to take the dilauded and just knock myself out today. I haven't taken it yet. So, I didn't do it today either. I'll save it for when my migs are at a 9. Anyway, I just took fioricet all day long, which really bothers me, because looking at my diary, I've taken that for the past three days in a row. I'm not supposed to do that. I'm supposed to take it only 3 days a week prn. And you know what? The stuff sucks anyway. It takes at least 2 hours to start working on me and when it does, it doesn't take the pain away, it just keeps it from going up and getting worse, so I'm still in alot of pain.

Am I boring you yet, cuz I sure as hell am boring myself!?!