Google

Monday, June 27, 2005

They're Gone!

Well, I FINALLY got my teeth extracted, thank God! They put me to sleep. It was funny, because I don't even remember falling asleep. The last thing I remember is asking the nurse if the medicine was going in yet. lol Anyway, they're out and now I have two things that are in pain. My jaw is hurting pretty bad and so is my head. Those last trigger shots didn't work worth a darn. I just don't think they're working well because I can't have the cortisone in them anymore and that's what brought down the swelling which in turn took away the pain. So, I'm contending with that. But, you want to know what was totally cool and totally weird? My dentist prescribed Dilauded suppositories for me. I don't know if you remember or not, but that's the pain med that I have to go to the doc's office and get the shot for it when I'm in extreme pain. I begged my doc for that prescription and she wouldn't give it to me, and here's my dentist giving me a prescription for it. Hah! So, now, when I'm in extreme pain, I can give myself a dilauded suppository and a dose of phenergan and be out of pain without having to make the excruciating drive to my doc's office. He prescribed like 20 pills, so that's going to last a long time. Hey, it's better than paying $250 every time I have to go to the doc's office for those shots. Yay! But, anyway, back to the dental surgery, I woke up in excruciating pain and thought I was going to have to go to the ER, but the dentist goes, "Nah, you don't need to go over there. I can take care of you right here." So, he gave me a shot in the butt of dilauded, put the tordal in the IV and had already given me a strong anti-emitic (anti-nausea) drug when he'd done the surgery. For some reason it wasn't working as fast as usual, so I asked them if they'd given me the right dose and they said they had. About four or five minutes later, I felt the relief, thank goodness, and slept all the way home. My husband even stopped to do a little grocery shopping while I slept. I wasn't aware of a darn thing. Yaaaay!

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, coach outlet store online, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, oakley vault, longchamp outlet online, christian louboutin, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, coach purses, coach outlet, nike air max, nike free, kate spade outlet online, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, red bottom shoes, tory burch outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike air max

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, nfl jerseys, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose outlet, reebok shoes, ghd, herve leger, nike huarache, ugg outlet, bottega veneta, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, ferragamo shoes, ugg, canada goose outlet, babyliss, mcm handbags, uggs outlet, asics shoes, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, north face jackets, hollister, marc jacobs outlet, replica watches, valentino shoes, uggs on sale, birkin bag, uggs outlet, nike roshe, vans outlet, chi flat iron, new balance outlet, nike trainers, beats headphones, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, ugg boots

 
At 12:40 AM, Blogger jeje said...

Avec une chaussure nike free run homme lame à double tranchant de 7 , il acheter air jordan femme pas cher était utile pour pousser et couper. Le asics gel lyte v speckle sklep temple entier semble assez spécial sweat nike air jordan en raison de sa substance & basket nike blazer ndash; marbre blanc. Mélangeant l'énergie Adidas Zx Flux Pour Femme Noir du polyuréthane et la polyvalence du asics gel lyte v noir courir poly-oxysilane, c'est le système le plus fin air jordan 5 gs que vous puissiez obtenir pour vos baskets nike sock dart x fragment design besoins de restauration, d'artisanat et de construction. asics femme de ville

 

Post a Comment

<< Home