Google

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I'm trying, but no cigars

Well, I've been trying to think of something meaningful or at least benignly interesting to say, but, honestly I can't think of a damn thing. I'm having trouble remembering the words for stuff. Not really when I'm writing, but when I'm speaking. The worst thing is that I've been trying to call my mom for three days. I've always known my mom's number by heart, because I call her alot. When I couldn't get hold of her, I called my brother and he told me that I was dialling the wrong number! (Thank god, no one answered!) So, now I'm going to call her and she's going to tell me that she thought I was mad at her or didn't love her because I didn't call on mom's day. Oy!

I could whine some more. I could always whine. lol Like, my tooth still hurts and won't get taken care of until sometime in June. I had horrible occular migraines all day yesterday. My eye feels like it was being pulled out by the nerves. I'm nauseous again and my target shots are wearing off (Wah!).

Or, I could tell you about my mom's day card. It was totally adorable and I love it. Stu has these great pictures of the Beatles, because he was a member of their fan club (Did I ever tell you he's 14 years older than I am?). Anyway, he had a picture of John with his '69 hair do, recording Let It Be in the Apple Studios. And he put it on photo shop and put some text on it: "I've got a feeling, it's mother's day for you, oh yeah" (imagine the song, "I've Got A Feeling" by Paul McCartney). I thought that was cute. Loved it! Then the stu's side of the family got together for brunch. I wish I could've enjoyed that, but the smells, Ugh! I HAD to make myself eat, though, because my daughter had helped her Aunt make crepes and eggs (I'm allergic to eggs). So, I just went home and took some phenergan afterward. Then I slept for hours, because the phenergan knocks me out.

I think that there should be some kind of cosmic rule that says that diseases aren't allowed to mess up our lives on the holidays, don't you? C'est la vie.

So, anyway, that's why I haven't been writing too much. Writer's jam, I guess.

2 Comments:

At 4:28 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, nfl jerseys, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose outlet, reebok shoes, ghd, herve leger, nike huarache, ugg outlet, bottega veneta, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, ferragamo shoes, ugg, canada goose outlet, babyliss, mcm handbags, uggs outlet, asics shoes, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, north face jackets, hollister, marc jacobs outlet, replica watches, valentino shoes, uggs on sale, birkin bag, uggs outlet, nike roshe, vans outlet, chi flat iron, new balance outlet, nike trainers, beats headphones, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, ugg boots

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home