Google

Monday, May 02, 2005

What's Good for the Goose

I woke up with a pl6 migraine today, so I'm in a pissy mood already. Then, I see some medical forms that Stu left out for me to fill in and sign. No prob, so I did it. Then I come against the form that ALWAYS, without fail, pisses me off! It's the Broken Appointment/Late Appointment Policy that so many doctor's offices want you to sign these days. WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE? I know who, they think they're God and the rest of us are peons. Well, let me tell you what, I don't much fuckin' care for that fuckin' attitude!

So, awhile back, I decided to make my own policy and whenever I get an asshole doctor who gives me a policy like that to sign, I give him mine. Wanna know what it says?

"It is my policy to receive 24-hour notice of a rescheduled or cancelled appointment. This enables me to fill that time with another important appointment. Not allowing for this will result in a NO-SHOW. Two missed appointments will result in your loss of my business. Please don't hesitate to call me at (###) ###-#### if you must reschedule or cancel.

"Doctors who are late 20 minutes or more, may need their appointment rescheduled, or will be charged $1 per minute after 20 minutes, or $160 if I have to wait an hour, because that is what my time is worth. If I'm nice and I decide to reschedule with you, because you've made me wait 20 minutes, then the appointment will be considered a NO-SHOW. I expect the same concern and high regard for my time that you expect of me for yours.

If you understand and agree to the above terms, please sign and date below..."

I think I was extremely generous in giving them a 20 minute curtain. They usually reschedule you if you're 10 minutes late. You should see the looks I receive, or the comments they make when I expect them to sign the form. It's hysterical. So, hey, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

4 Comments:

At 7:39 PM, Blogger The Rainbow Zebra said...

Awesome! I've always wanted to bill a doc for being late (and it is just out of hand nowadays).

 
At 8:12 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

chanel handbags, gucci handbags, tiffany jewelry, jordan shoes, polo ralph lauren, christian louboutin shoes, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, kate spade handbags, oakley vault, prada outlet, nike free, louis vuitton outlet, coach purses, coach outlet, kate spade outlet online, louboutin shoes, coach outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, coach outlet store online, nike shoes, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet store, longchamp outlet, michael kors outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, burberry outlet online, nike air max, prada handbags, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet online, longchamp outlet online, cheap oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, michael kors outlet online, tory burch outlet, burberry outlet online, red bottom shoes, nike air max, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban outlet

 
At 8:17 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

asics shoes, rolex watches, ugg outlet, new balance outlet, north face jackets, mac cosmeticas, valentino shoes, jimmy choo shoes, bottega veneta, barbour, nike roshe, birkin bag, p90x workout, nike trainers, celine handbags, roshe run, ferragamo shoes, hollister, beats headphones, nike huarache, reebok shoes, soccer shoes, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, insanity workout, north face outlet, marc jacobs outlet, soccer jerseys, uggs on sale, giuseppe zanotti, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, mcm handbags, vans outlet, ugg, lululemon outlet, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, wedding dresses, uggs outlet, chi flat iron, mont blanc pens, babyliss pro, ghd, herve leger

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home