Google

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

More Pain

I'm waking up between 3 and 6 am with major migraines. I think it's interesting that I get them on the top of the head and in the temples. I never really realized that before, because the pain in the back of my head was so severe.

Another symptom I've been having since that bizarre episode, is that while I'm sleeping, one side of my body will fall asleep. It gets very uncomfortable and kind of feels like it feels when you bang your elbow against something, only it runs down my whole side of my body. And it occurs when my mig starts to get really bad. So, when I try to turn over, it's excruciating and makes me cry--which of course doesn't help the mig. It's really hard to turn over too. It feels like I'm pressing against 50 lb weights to turn over. Ugh!

So, this is just friggin great! Just what I needed, another symptom to add to the damn list. The only good thing is (Pollyanna moment here) that the migs seem to get better by mid to late afternoon, so I haven't been taking as much medication and I am rarely taking the fioricet. They don't take away the pain, but they do make it a little more tolerable--sometimes. I'm not taking the heavy duty meds, because I've noticed that the migs are going away in the afternoon and I'm a tough bird and feel like enduring the pain until it goes away, unless the pl gets to an 8 or 9, in which case I try the meds and if they don't work I go to the docs for a shot, but that's only happened once so far, although, yesterday I seriously considered it. But, considering what I was told at the last appointment I had, I don't feel like I can go back for shots and I don't want to go to the hospital, because, well, you know, I've blogged about that before.

Today, I'm on fioricet, though and will probably need an imitrex shot in awhile if it doesn't start kicking in. Gosh, I have to go to the dentist's today, too. I'm dreading the drive down more than the poking and prodding by the dentist. It doesn't help that I can't eat, because my tooth is so painful. Oh, and they were nice enough to inform me yesterday that this appt is just for x-rays and med history. In order to get my teeth worked on (I have two cavities, I'm sure and two broken teeth, because of all the meds I'm on), I'll most likely have to wait until june. There's only one dentist in town that will take state insurance and they're totally booked up with the indigent and poor. I can't believe I'm so poor. We went from making %50-60K per year to $11,000. Stu was pulling in $24K at his job and I made significantly more, so when I lost my job and our med bills climbed to $20K (our part of our insurance because of meds and a %20 deductible on hospital visits, you can imagine how many of those I had), well, you can see why we had to move in with family. This totally bites!

3 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, coach outlet store online, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, oakley vault, longchamp outlet online, christian louboutin, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, coach purses, coach outlet, nike air max, nike free, kate spade outlet online, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, red bottom shoes, tory burch outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike air max

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, nfl jerseys, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose outlet, reebok shoes, ghd, herve leger, nike huarache, ugg outlet, bottega veneta, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, ferragamo shoes, ugg, canada goose outlet, babyliss, mcm handbags, uggs outlet, asics shoes, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, north face jackets, hollister, marc jacobs outlet, replica watches, valentino shoes, uggs on sale, birkin bag, uggs outlet, nike roshe, vans outlet, chi flat iron, new balance outlet, nike trainers, beats headphones, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, ugg boots

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home