Google

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Friday Wish List


Ok, I'm having my weekly Girly moment. lol They used to come daily, but now it's weekly. I'll take whatever I can get these days.

I want a shoe wall. And, I want his and hers closets. I'm tired of having to pull all my pwetties out of the boxes they're packed in, to see if they fit again. I want my own closet, and by closet, I mean, bedroom, to hang my clothes in so I can walk in and say "chello" to Liz, Amalfi and Tommy-babeh. I don't wear my "nice" clothes, which in the city would be my everyday clothes, right now, because the dirt up here is red and I don't want it to stain my expensive duds. So, they sit all lonely, sad and wrinkled in their boxes, waiting the day when we exodus this freak pad and journey to our next destination, which had better be a freaking city! lol Oh, right, I can't forget hubby's Hugo Boss sportswear (translate suits), which he almost never wears unless I force him to go to a "function" with me, where he has to dress up. So, he'll need a 4'x4' space for his collection of clothes that he never wears. I'm actually surprised he lets me force him to keep them, 'cuz he hates going to parties and anything social gives him the willies. How did I marry such a shy guy? What up wit dat?! He could probably live with a 2'x2' closet, but out of reverence for the Boss... I guess he could put his shoes in the extra space, right?

Ok, have you ever seen that show on Tool Time, (Tim Allen's old show from the 90's)? Well, if you're a fan, you'll know what I'm talking about. When I saw that dufus build his wife a motorized closet where her shoes marched out to the tune of Toy Soldiers, (I think, correct me if I'm wrong), I just about dropped to my knees in worshipful prayer, tears streaming down my cheeks, begging God to bless this po' chile' wit a shoe closet like that. Just think how happy my Amalfi pumps would be in there? And they could sit down the road from Liz, Marc, Mike (Kors, of course, duh!), and Alfani and say, "chello!" , whenever they wanted to. Oh, yeah!

So, I want to know, where's my shoe wall?! Where's my motorized, automated, talking closet?! Btw, if I had a talking closet, sorry, but I would not want Tim Allen's voice talking to me. Let Hugh Lorie, Pierce Brosnan, Antonio Banderas or Maurice Benard, say, "Good Morning, Beautiful, and what would you like to slip into?", to me. Oh, yeah. How could any woman have a bad day when they hear those sexy voices talking to her first thing in the mornin'? Oh, Lordy! Mmm-Mm. I'd know I'd just died and gone to heaven if I woke up one morning to see my big-ass closet-bedroom with motorized shoe wall/closet, with all my outfits seperated by color and then designer, and my shoes NOT rubbing up against one another, but politely standing apart, yet next to each other like good little soldiers, all in their perfectly shined and bling-elated glory. (And that's probably just when I'll see it, too: right before or right after I die, with my luck).



Ok, snobby, gimme moment of the week is over.

6 Comments:

At 9:39 PM, Blogger Leann said...

Jessica,

You paint such a vivid picture. I'm afraid if I had a closet like that I'd have to go on a shopping bing to fill it up!

Oh wait......that's not a bad thing is it?? LOL

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

LOL, Leann, that's the whole point! lol That's WHY you get a big huge shoe closet, so you can get more shoes! lol You're too cute! Thanks for visiting, again. :)

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Kim said...

This is hilarious! I have a dumpy old closet filled with nursing scrubs, Reeboks and Nikes of various ages. And clothes that are in there just so I can say I have clothes in the closet.

Major LOL - now I want shoes, baby! And of course I'll have to buy them at Nordstroms because they sell "wide" sizes (where the hell did I get wide feet? Didn't God think wide hips were enough?)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, coach outlet store online, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, oakley vault, longchamp outlet online, christian louboutin, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, coach purses, coach outlet, nike air max, nike free, kate spade outlet online, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, red bottom shoes, tory burch outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike air max

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, nfl jerseys, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose outlet, reebok shoes, ghd, herve leger, nike huarache, ugg outlet, bottega veneta, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, ferragamo shoes, ugg, canada goose outlet, babyliss, mcm handbags, uggs outlet, asics shoes, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, north face jackets, hollister, marc jacobs outlet, replica watches, valentino shoes, uggs on sale, birkin bag, uggs outlet, nike roshe, vans outlet, chi flat iron, new balance outlet, nike trainers, beats headphones, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, ugg boots

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 

Post a Comment

<< Home