Google

Friday, March 11, 2005

Intense Pain

I was awakened at 4 this morning by excruciating pain. All of a sudden I felt like someone had taken a hammer and pounded it into my head. In my groggy sleep state I thought a burglar had come into the house and had just killed me! I screamed and my husband, dear man that he is, lept out of bed and said, "Jess, are you having a bad dream?" I wish it were something that simple. But, it wasn't. I asked him to get me some fioricet and he rushed to the kitchen to get it for me. I couldn't move because the pain had travelled down my entire body, so he lifted my head and gave me my meds and I swallowed some water, then lay back down to experience the nightmare. Oh, God, it hurt so bad. That's the nightmare of my life and what I have to live with. I couldn't believe how fast it came on.

Today, my head is a little better because of the drugs. I took more fioricet and an Imitrex shot. I'm about to take Phenergan because I'm so damn nauseaous. It'll knock me out. I really want to go to the hospital today, but no one is home to take me, so I have to continue to live with the pain.

Some people may think that I'm just whining. Well, maybe I am. But, I have good reason to. As I've said before, I would trade this pain for just about any other problem in the world. Give me marriage problems, homelessness, remodelling problems, anything but child having a serious disease. Anything. But, this is my particular trial. I just wish the medical community would wise up and gain compassion for the disease and it's sufferers. If I ever get better, I'm going to get on the speaking circuit and work my ass off to educate interns and residents of this problem, so that they'll go into medicine with the knowledge. I've even got my speech planned out. I'm determined that if I get better, I'm going to do this. I'm going to advocate for "my people".

8 Comments:

At 1:20 AM, Blogger Moogle said...

Jess,

Just wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you. I hope you are feeling better!

Hugs,
Tracy

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

timberland shoes, lancel, moncler, air max, hollister canada, moncler, oakley, converse, ugg boots, canada goose, ray ban, canada goose, vans, canada goose uk, baseball bats, juicy couture outlet, moncler, hollister, moncler, converse shoes, toms outlet, uggs canada, moncler, hollister clothing, canada goose outlet, moncler outlet, ugg, supra shoes, montre femme, gucci, replica watches, canada goose outlet, nike air max, karen millen, canada goose, canada goose pas cher, canada goose outlet, iphone 6 case, coach outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton canada, ralph lauren, wedding dress, moncler, parajumpers outlet, louboutin

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, nike outlet, michael kors pas cher, kate spade outlet, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, nike free, jordan shoes, christian louboutin shoes, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, ugg boots, christian louboutin uk, air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet online, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, nike air max, gucci handbags, sac longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike roshe, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses wholesale, christian louboutin, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

lululemon canada, nike air max, burberry outlet, oakley pas cher, burberry handbags, coach outlet store online, kate spade, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike air force, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike tn, new balance, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, coach outlet, true religion outlet, coach purses, nike free uk, sac vanessa bruno, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, north face, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, hollister pas cher, sac hermes, nike roshe run uk, hollister uk, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, vans pas cher, ray ban pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban uk

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

ipad cases, beats by dre, iphone 6 cases, ferragamo shoes, wedding dresses, hollister clothing, p90x workout, instyler, asics running shoes, nike huaraches, hermes belt, north face outlet, s6 case, babyliss, nfl jerseys, hollister, iphone 6 plus cases, insanity workout, ralph lauren, iphone cases, iphone 6s plus cases, bottega veneta, new balance shoes, longchamp uk, iphone 6s cases, giuseppe zanotti outlet, nike roshe run, mont blanc pens, herve leger, oakley, lululemon, timberland boots, nike air max, iphone 5s cases, ghd hair, valentino shoes, louboutin, nike trainers uk, celine handbags, north face outlet, baseball bats, vans outlet, abercrombie and fitch, chi flat iron, soccer jerseys, mac cosmetics, mcm handbags, soccer shoes, jimmy choo outlet, reebok outlet

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

supra shoes, marc jacobs, canada goose, converse outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, ugg pas cher, canada goose outlet, canada goose, nike air max, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, doudoune moncler, converse, louis vuitton, vans, gucci, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, barbour uk, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora uk, coach outlet, swarovski crystal, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, juicy couture outlet, links of london, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, hollister, swarovski, canada goose outlet, ray ban, moncler, ugg, barbour, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, replica watches, pandora charms, moncler uk, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, hollister, lancel

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger dalia said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-36.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-35.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-34.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-33.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-32.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pest-control-companies-31.html


 
At 7:45 PM, Anonymous Cara Mengobati Kencing Nanah dengan Daun Sirih said...


Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

Obat Alami untuk Menghentikan Menstruasi Berkepanjangan
Obat Keloid Menahun
Cara Mengobati Konjungtivitis (radang mata) secara Alami
Obat Polip Telinga Alami Tanpa Operasi
Obat Penghancur Kista Ovarium

 

Post a Comment

<< Home