Google

Friday, March 11, 2005

The Straight Jacket Life

I'm writing two blogs today. It's necessary because there are two seperate ideas that I want to get across. So, please be patient with me.

I called my hubby yesterday, crying, on the phone. I really hate crying. I'm normally not an emotional person, but the Fioricet makes me weepy when I have to take it. Yuk! I'm the oldest of four kids, all boys and we always seemed to have one or two strays living with us--also boys. Ugh! The testosterone in our house was waaaay too thick. Anyway, I'm not a crier, probably because of that. So, I get really embarrassed and humiliated when I cry, but I can't help it when I have to take the fioricet.

I told him that I'm going to ask my doc if she'll admit me into the hospital for a week-long treatment to break this cycle. That treatment only lasts a few weeks, but at least I'd get some relief. Anyway, I was just so fed up with being in pain. Here I got this really awesome new game and wanted to play it, but couldn't because my head felt like it was going to explode.

I wish I were brave enough to pray for death, but I don't think it would help anyway. I mean, Elijah prayed for that in the Bible and God told him that he'd send some birds by with some food for him and for him to eat and drink. That must've really sucked to hear that. I mean, if I were asking for death and God told me that I had to stay here and suffer, I'd be really disappointed. But, what're you gonna do? He's de boss.

I was also upset, because I feel stoned all the time right now and that really bites! I can't remember the last time that I felt normal. It's hard to follow conversations or even a train of

Ever feel like that? I hope not, because it's hell. I wish I were crazy. Then I wouldn't know what I was missing.

I just looked at my mig diary and my avg daily pl is 6.5. I have had 3 pf days in the past 90 days. How pathetic is that?

Sometimes I think about the other mig sufferers on Rhonda's page and how many of them have been sufferers for a very long time--some of them up to 30 years! I worry sometimes that I am not strong enough to endure this kind of pain, every single day for the next 2 years, even, let alone 30. That's what gets me down.

So, I just turn on Ellen, my favorite comedian, and laugh with her at 3 pm every day. I'm trying not to think about the future too much. It's just really hard when you're driven and so ambitious to accomplish stuff with your life and I feel like I'm in a straight jacket. How do I live up to my full potential when I'm in a straight jacket?

I feel, and have always felt, that alot is expected of me to do something really significant and useful with my life, simply because I was given life. Right now, I can't see an end to this and it's hard to think that this may be my life...for the rest of my life. What kind of an example of a hard worker and charitable person am I for my daughter or my community if I can't do anything?

I'm not a believer in that saying that "everything happens for a reason" and "God's letting you go through this for a reason" or any of that bullshit. I've never seen a scripture in the bible saying anything like that. I think that shit just happens. Maybe that's fatalistic of me, or just cynical, but that's how I feel about it. It would be nice to believe that and certainly it would be nice to think that somehow I'm going to come out of all of this like some kind of gilded saint, but I don't believe that. I believe in reality and I'm a practical person.

And, I don't believe in reincarnation, so I can't blame it on the fact that I might've been a serial killer in a past life and now I'm paying for it. Darn, I'm just fresh out of excuses for why this has been dumped on my plate. It just is what it is and it's frustrating for a control freak, like myself, to have something totally uncontrollable and unpredictable happen in my life. I can't negotiate myself out of this one. I can't persuade it to go away. I can't appeal to sensibilities, or even beg for the relief I'm desperate for. And that frustrates me to no end. Ugh!

I've been through extraordinary pain in the past. I had a 1 in 100,000 pregnancy according to my doctor where everything, excluding Diabetes, that could happen wrong, did. I went through 9 months of misdiagnosis for gall bladder failure. Oh, that pain was so excruciating. I was doubled over and almost died before I was properly diagnosed and admitted for emergency surgery. I had a serious disease for about 3 years that affected every major organ in my body called Coccidiomycosis, or more popularly, San Joaquin Valley Fever, which is usually fatal at the degree that I had it.

But nothing, and I mean nothing can compare to the pain I'm in now.

6 Comments:

At 4:22 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

nike outlet, coach outlet store online, longchamp handbags, michael kors outlet online, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet online, chanel handbags, michael kors outlet online, tiffany and co jewelry, michael kors handbags, prada outlet, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton handbags, kate spade outlet, louis vuitton, ray ban outlet, coach outlet, oakley vault, longchamp outlet online, christian louboutin, true religion, louis vuitton outlet, jordan shoes, coach purses, coach outlet, nike air max, nike free, kate spade outlet online, michael kors outlet store, louis vuitton outlet, tiffany jewelry, red bottom shoes, tory burch outlet online, gucci handbags, polo ralph lauren, longchamp outlet, burberry outlet online, michael kors outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, christian louboutin outlet, true religion outlet, christian louboutin shoes, michael kors outlet online, ray ban sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, prada handbags, nike air max

 
At 4:26 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

wedding dresses, mac cosmetics, soccer shoes, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, insanity workout, canada goose, p90x workout, abercrombie and fitch, longchamp, nfl jerseys, ugg soldes, instyler ionic styler, giuseppe zanotti, canada goose outlet, reebok shoes, ghd, herve leger, nike huarache, ugg outlet, bottega veneta, jimmy choo shoes, celine handbags, ferragamo shoes, ugg, canada goose outlet, babyliss, mcm handbags, uggs outlet, asics shoes, north face jackets, lululemon outlet, north face jackets, hollister, marc jacobs outlet, replica watches, valentino shoes, uggs on sale, birkin bag, uggs outlet, nike roshe, vans outlet, chi flat iron, new balance outlet, nike trainers, beats headphones, ugg boots, mont blanc pens, ugg boots

 
At 4:29 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler outlet, wedding dress, supra shoes, uggs canada, louboutin, coach outlet, canada goose, air max, ugg, lancel, moncler, converse, moncler outlet, louis vuitton canada, thomas sabo uk, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose, juicy couture outlet, links of london uk, swarovski uk, replica watches, juicy couture outlet, moncler, nike air max, swarovski jewelry, timberland shoes, montre femme, hollister, oakley, moncler, hollister clothing, ray ban, hollister canada, pandora uk, vans, pandora jewelry, baseball bats, ralph lauren, gucci, parajumpers outlet, converse shoes, moncler, canada goose pas cher, iphone 6 case, karen millen, canada goose, toms outlet

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

jordan pas cher, chanel handbags, nike outlet, michael kors pas cher, kate spade outlet, replica watches, longchamp pas cher, nike free, jordan shoes, christian louboutin shoes, nike free run, louis vuitton outlet, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, polo ralph lauren, ugg boots, christian louboutin uk, air max, louis vuitton outlet, ugg boots, tiffany jewelry, polo ralph lauren outlet online, burberry pas cher, prada outlet, nike air max, gucci handbags, sac longchamp pas cher, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin pas cher, louis vuitton, uggs on sale, tiffany and co, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, ray ban sunglasses, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike roshe, polo outlet, oakley sunglasses, cheap oakley sunglasses, oakley sunglasses wholesale, christian louboutin, christian louboutin outlet, tory burch outlet

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

lululemon canada, nike air max, burberry outlet, oakley pas cher, burberry handbags, coach outlet store online, kate spade, michael kors outlet, michael kors, nike air force, true religion jeans, true religion outlet, michael kors, polo lacoste, nike tn, new balance, abercrombie and fitch uk, michael kors outlet, uggs outlet, michael kors outlet, ralph lauren uk, michael kors outlet online, replica handbags, coach outlet, true religion outlet, coach purses, nike free uk, sac vanessa bruno, mulberry uk, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, michael kors outlet online, north face, uggs outlet, converse pas cher, hogan outlet, nike air max uk, hollister pas cher, sac hermes, nike roshe run uk, hollister uk, nike air max uk, true religion outlet, timberland pas cher, vans pas cher, ray ban pas cher, guess pas cher, ray ban uk

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger oakleyses said...

supra shoes, marc jacobs, canada goose, converse outlet, toms shoes, ugg uk, ugg pas cher, canada goose outlet, canada goose, nike air max, louis vuitton, karen millen uk, doudoune moncler, converse, louis vuitton, vans, gucci, montre pas cher, moncler outlet, canada goose uk, canada goose outlet, moncler, pandora jewelry, barbour uk, moncler outlet, juicy couture outlet, louis vuitton, canada goose, pandora uk, coach outlet, swarovski crystal, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, juicy couture outlet, links of london, louis vuitton, louis vuitton, hollister, swarovski, canada goose outlet, ray ban, moncler, ugg, barbour, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, replica watches, pandora charms, moncler uk, pandora jewelry, wedding dresses, canada goose jackets, hollister, lancel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home