Google

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Bad, Bad News Today

Well, after all these months of waiting and waiting for an appointment with Dr. Raskin at UCSF, I've been brushed off. Well, sort of. Dr. Raskin won't be seeing me. I was referred to general neurology. And of course they can't make an appointment for me right now. They said maybe within the next two weeks they will be able to make an appointment for me. Of course, making an appointment and having an appt. are two different things, so it could mean that I wouldn't even get seen for another couple of months. I just can't believe this is happening!

I can't wait that long. I'll end up killing myself from the pain before then. I just can't stand this pain anymore. I'm trying really hard to be strong, but...

I can't talk about this anymore. I'm starting to cry. I'm so disappointed.